President Joe Biden of the United States has withdrawn from the 2024 presidential election

 





My fellow Americans,


Today, I want to share with you a difficult decision I've made. After careful consideration, I have decided not to accept the nomination for President and instead focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term.


As I've always said, being President is not about personal ambition or political gain - it's about serving the American people. And that's exactly what I intend to do.


Over the past few years, we've made significant progress on some of the biggest challenges facing our country. We've created jobs, expanded access to healthcare, and taken bold action on climate change. But there's still so much work to be done.



By focusing on my duties as President, I can ensure a smooth transition of power and continue to work tirelessly on behalf of the American people. I'm proud of what we've accomplished, and I'm excited to see what the future holds.


But I know that our work is far from over. We have a critical task ahead of us: defeating Donald Trump and restoring the integrity, dignity, and compassion of the White House.


It's time to come together and beat Trump. Let's put aside our differences and unite behind a shared vision for a better America. We can't afford to be divided or distracted - the stakes are too high.


I'm endorsing Vice President Kamala Harris to be the nominee of our party, and I have every confidence that she has the vision, experience, and determination to lead our country forward.


Let's do this, America. Let's come together and build a brighter future for ourselves, our children, and our grandchildren.


Thank you, and God bless America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lran's President Ebrahim Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, dies at 63 in helicopter crash

HOW TO STUDY EFFECTIVELY AT HOME

Louis Vuitton CEO Bernard Arnault, overtakes Elon Musk to become the world's richest person.